Thursday, May 8, 2014

NOMAD MARK II

I know this blog has been quiet, but I have been VERY busy working out the kinks on the latest Zombie sensor AND the new NOMAD MkII. And I must say for the NOMAD, this little device is simply AMAZING! I can't wait to show it off to you all.

What is the NOMAD? It's a portable, hand-held device that can be used for hosting LTTO, LTX and LTAR games without needing to be attached to a computer.  It does hosting and a ton of extra features crammed into a tiny unit.  Think of it as the Lazer Tag GameMaster's Swiss Army Knife. Yes, it's been a long wait, but trust me, it will be worth it.

Much thanks to Dustin Westaby who has been designing the new PCB that will go into this.  There is still a lot of work that needs to be done. We've got the new case picked out and we need to make some test assemblies to make sure everything will work as planned.  I will be showing it off at TagFest this year. So if you plan to attend, you can see in action.

Stay tuned. Great things ahead!

No comments: