Wednesday, April 9, 2014

PODCAST!

One of the great things about working on the Arduino platform is having access to a TON of help on the internet. When I started these projects over a year ago, I really knew nothing about programming and hardware. I only had a vision and a passion to make certain devices that would be compatible with the Lazer Tag gear I'm so heavily invested in. So I searched the web and taught myself through many of the great on-line tutorials recources that's out there.

One great place I stumbled across is Open Source Hardware Group (OSHG). They have a series of podcasts that really open my mind to the world of OSH and what's possible. A month ago, I originally contacted Michael (who heads up OSHG) to give him a guest suggestion for his show and mentioned some of the stuff I'm working on here at LT-MMO.  And as such, he wanted to learn more about what I did here and Lazer Tag and felt it would make a great podcast.  That podcast has now been posted.

Thank Mike for the interview and all you've done there at OSHG. There's always something new to learn on Mike's site. He has a great video series on learning the Arduino. Do yourself a favor and check out his site.

No comments: