Monday, February 25, 2013

Two Steps Back

Well a little setback.  It appears that the Echo Base software is not quite finished.  I found a couple of bugs and am attempting to squash them. The base's lights are not performing as it should.  At first I thought it was a power issue. Unfortunately it's BOTH power AND software. 

My original circuit design is not behaving properly when I move off of the Arduino development board.  I suspect the LEDs are sucking up too much current away from the microprocessor that it causes it to behave strangely.  But when it is ported back to the stable current of the Arduino development board, it runs as it should, except for one issue.  I'm not too sure what's going on.  But it's back to staring at software code to figure out what's going on.  Maybe I need stronger coffee.

Onward!


No comments: