Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Feral IR Sensor MK-I, 18 UNITS FOR SALE!


I know it's been a long wait, but I'm now selling off the first batch of Feral IR Sensors Mark-I. These are the same sensors used in TagFest 2013 this past summer and used for night zombie games. I only have 18 of these and I'm going to sell the entire lot for $216 to one lucky person. That comes to $12 a unit! The money will be re-invested back into LT-MMO. Yes, I'm still alive here. Life just has me busy with other things, but I still want to keep the LT-MMO dream alive and create more cool Lazer Tag gadgets.

The first person that e-mails me with the intention to purchase the lot (see the video above for the e-mail address) will get the first shot to purchase all 18 units. I will send that person a PayPal invoice for $216. If after 24 hours no payment has been made, I'll then cancel the invoice and send a new invoice to the next person who wants to purchase the lot. If I have no takers over a two week period, I'll then sell them individually.  If there's high demand for these items, we'll see about making more units.

Please understand, these sensors are made as a hobby and I cannot offer any returns nor technical support. However each unit has been tested to be in good working condition. Shipping is included, but I'll only ship to inside the USA. If you have any questions, post it here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Good luck!

4 comments:

Billy said...

I'd be interested in buying 4 of them if the entire lot fails to sell. Awesome work, Robert!

Jammer said...

Thanks Billy. If they don't sell, check back here for info on how to get individual units.

Reverend said...

Man... tough time of year to have this jump up on me. I'd love to buy the lot, but I worry going into the Christmas season. Time to crunch some numbers!

Jammer said...

I'm hoping an active club gets these sensors - which is why I'm selling the entire lot at once.