Friday, August 2, 2013

Back To Reality

TagFest was an absolute blast. The Feral IR Sensor was a huge hit. The picture above is us using the sensors for one of our many night Zombie games which worked really well.
The NOMAD hosted several games, but there's still more work that needs to be done to the software. The Echo Base had some hardware issues and didn't see much action. However, it was great to field test these gadgets to learn how to make them better.

Unfortunately all LT-MMO projects will need to be put on hold for a while so I can play catch-up with several personal family responsibilities.  Keep in mind, everything here is a hobby. Once I'm able to secure more free time, I'll be back. Thank you all for your patience.

For more TagFest pictures, visit this link. And here's some footage of one of our games.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww. hope everything ends well!

James said...

Definitely understand about the time commitment. I am on vacation at the moment and have taken up my Arduino projects that I started 1.5 years ago. But once vacation is over it will be hard to get uninterrupted coding time for a while.