Sunday, July 20, 2014

Updating

Back from TagFest 2014 this year and it was awesome! We were at a new location this year that did not disappoint. If you ever have the opportunity to attend a TagFest, you need to do so at least once in your life. We played so many games, both conventional and unconventional -  some involving a golf cart to act as a tank and other great night games called "THING", "WEREWOLVES", and of course "ZOMBIES"!


Now that I'm back home safe and sound, I'm working to update and improve the software code for both the NOMAD and the Zombie sensors. Both devices got serious play action and I've discovered things that need to be updated. I've gotten a lot of sale requests for both items, and believe me, I want to start taking orders. However the improvements that need to be made are too important. So please be patient. This is a hobby of mine and I'm doing all of this in my spare time.  Huge thanks of course to Dustin Westaby who has helped design the hardware and PCB, and Ryan "Izzy" Bales who is assisting me now with some software optimization. Until we're ready to take orders, you can check out the official FaceBook TagFest NW page here.

No comments: